Security Insiders are community allies who promote cyber security across the University by working locally with their own groups. We provide the content and ideas, including a box of stuff every two months. You choose what works for your group.
Insiders do fun and exciting things:
- Join a community at Harvard interested in protecting information and helping people.
- Promote good security habits with posters, prizes, and games.
- Share the latest in security trends with your peers from our curated sources.
- Influence the direction of our security awareness efforts across the University.
- Provide your team with the information security tips they need to protect themselves.
- Learn about the information security industry and exciting ways to enrich your work at Harvard.
- Commit 2 hours per month. (Make sure your manager is cool with it.)
- Promote security in ways that make sense for your group.
- Provide feedback to Security as needed.