Security Insiders are community allies who promote cyber security across the University by working locally with their own groups. We provide the content and ideas, you choose what works for your group.
Insiders do fun and exciting things:
- Join a community at Harvard interested in protecting information and helping people.
- Promote good security habits with posters, prizes, and games.
- Share the latest in security trends with your peers from our curated sources.
- Influence the direction of our security awareness efforts across the University.
- Provide your team with the information security tips they need to protect themselves.
- Learn about the information security industry and exciting ways to enrich your work at Harvard.
- Commit 2 hours per month. (Make sure your manager is cool with it.)
- Promote security in ways that make sense for your group.
- Provide feedback to Security as needed.
Ready to sign up? Know someone who should? Let us know!